PROTECH’s IT Recruiting Services
Our IT recruiting services help match companies to top tier talent. In this industry, a large portion of the talent we provide is through our passive talent pipeline. Our metrics show that 89% of top talent is employed and may not be actively in the job market. This is why we employ a “match and send” methodology, meaning when an employer comes to us with an active requirement, we typically talent available in our deep proprietary database of passive candidates or in our referral network. We help our clients connect with difficult to find talent because we are a discreet and trusted resource to candidates. We also advise our clients on best practices for not only attracting talent but also retaining key talent.
Our Key to Success
- Tech specialization (it’s the only thing we do)
- Extensive global talent networks for passive candidate pipeline
- Highly experienced Account Managers (AM’s) and Recruiters (SMEs)
- High investment in advanced Systems, Tools, Training
The PROTECH Difference
- End-to-End Technology talent specialists: We offer a 360 degree placement strategy. We can provide the talent that creates the technology, the sales professionals that sell it, and the executives that lead the team.
- Fit & Commit due diligence: We don’t just look for tech skills we also look for team members that will commit to a project and be a long term player that are looking to make a career at your company
- Match & Send Philosophy: We are constantly building a pipeline of high level, passive talent looking for the the right opportunity to make a career move. When we make a match both our clients and candidates benefit.
- Best-of-breed delivery scores: Our metrics speak for themselves – we offer industry leading results saving you time and money in the long run.
- PROTECH executives are thought leaders in the IT Workforce Industry: Our award-winning leadership team frequently speaks on panels, are interviewed in large publications and are recognized thought leaders in IT workforce trends.
We work closely with our clients to understand business goals and then build a technical staffing action plan with the right people, technical skills, experience, cultural fit, and competencies to make the best connections in a thorough and efficient manner.
PROTECH Knows Tech
We provide IT recruiting services to clients across multiple industries. Typical roles we fill include:
- Developers (.NET, JAVA, PHP, Oracle, SQL, Mobile Applications, SaaS)
- Cloud Strategist
- SaaS Architect
- Database administrators (DBA’s)
- Software Engineers and Software Architects
- Project Managers, Program Managers
- Business and Data Analysts
- QA Testers
- Help Desk/Desktop Support
- Network Administrators/Systems Engineers
Take the Next Step with PROTECH
Our IT recruiting solutions, industry relationships, and proprietary database result in our proven track record of successful alignment between companies and new hires. Contact us today with your IT recruitment needs.
Trending Tech News
South Florida’s IT sector continues to battle high turnover rates, survey shows – South Florida Business JournalA majority of South Florida’s information technology workers see theirContinue ReadingNearly 60 percent of tech employees would consider moving outContinue Reading
Nearly 60 percent of tech workers say they would leave state for better job according to South Florida Survey – Sun SentinelVia Marcia Heroux Pounds for the Sun Sentinel Employers beware: 91 percentContinue Reading
Free Material to Hire Smarter
"My experience with PROTECH was the best experience that I ever had in my career working with a recruiting firm. The staff was timely with their communications, knowledgeable about the industry and key players in the firm that I would be meeting with, and, most importantly, very professional. I was briefed prior to every interview prior to the meeting which helped me prepare myself and the messages I wanted to communicate to that person. If I ever find myself looking for a job in the hi-tech industry, that my first call will be to PROTECH.”
Mike S.Director of Data Processing Solutions Fortune 500 Managed Services Company
“PROTECH not only placed me with a perfect company to benefit from my tech sales skills and client relationships, but they fit me with a company culture that needed my leadership style. Thank you for the excellent work PROTECH, I will recommend you highly to my professional network.”
Stephanie C.VP Sales, North America Big Data Technology Company
"In the process of working with you, it became obvious to me that PROTECH not only takes care of its clients, but also its consultants. This is very important because it assures us that the resource you provide will be motivated to stay on throughout the project."
Paul B.Sr. Project Manager Big Four Consulting Firm