PROTECH’s IT Recruiting Services
Our IT recruiting services help match companies to top-tier talent. A large portion of the talent we provide is through our passive talent pipeline. Our workforce survey shows that 96% of top talent is employed and may not be actively in the job market. This is why we employ a “match and send” methodology, meaning when an employer comes to us with an active requirement, we typically have talent available in our deep proprietary database of passive candidates or in our referral network. We help our clients connect with difficult to find talent because we are a discreet and trusted resource to candidates. We also advise our clients on best practices for not only attracting talent but also retaining key talent.
Our Keys to Success
- Tech specialization (it’s the only thing we do)
- A 360-degree placement methodology
- Extensive global talent networks for passive candidate pipeline
- Highly experienced Account Managers (AM’s) and Recruiters (SMEs)
- High investment in advanced Systems, Tools, Training
The PROTECH Difference
- Fit & Commit due diligence: We don’t just look for tech skills, we also look for team members that will commit to a role and be a long-term player that are looking to make a career at your company
- Match & Send Philosophy: We are constantly building a pipeline of high-level, passive talent looking for the the right opportunity to make a career move. When we make a match, both our clients and candidates benefit.
- Best-of-breed delivery scores: Our metrics speak for themselves – we offer industry leading results, saving you time and money in the long run.
- For software companies we are end-to-end technology talent specialists. We can provide the talent that creates the technology, the sales professionals that sell it, and the executives that lead the team.
- PROTECH executives are thought leaders in the IT Workforce Industry: Our award-winning leaders frequently speak on panels, are interviewed for large publications and are recognized thought leaders in IT workforce trends.
PROTECH Knows Tech
We provide IT recruiting services to clients across multiple industries. Typical roles we fill include:
- Cloud Strategist
- SaaS Architect
- Database administrators (DBA’s)
- Software Engineers and Software Architects
- Project Managers, Program Managers
- Business and Data Analysts
- QA Testers
- Help Desk/Desktop Support
- Network Administrators/Systems Engineers
- Scrum Masters/RTE (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
Take the Next Step with PROTECH
Our IT recruiting solutions, industry relationships, and proprietary database result in our proven track record of successful alignment between companies and new hires.