Apply for Job - Business Analyst – Medicare C & D #3383
Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Business Analyst – Medicare C & D
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Job ID: 3383
Business Analyst - Medicare C & D Fort Lauderdale, FL (On-Site) Full Time/Perm $70K to $80K
The Business Analyst will translate business needs into effective process software designs, helping business achieve its objectives using process and technology.
A Viable candiate for this role will be a BA with Medicare enrollment Parts C & D experience.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Initiates, participates and facilitates data modeling, process modeling and solution modeling
- Designs and documents software solutions by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications as needed
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Develops testing scenarios through use cases and user stories, and documents acceptance criteria and assists with user acceptance testing for system and process changes.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeps abreast of trends and issues in the government healthcare insurance space.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Solid history and experience of System Analysis, Documentation and Requirements Gathering
- Experience in Healthcare Insurance Enrollment and Membership Services environment, with government sponsored program experience (Medicare)
- Experience with Medicare C & D Required
- Strong Business Process Analysis and Design Skills
- Writing Test Cases
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."