Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
SharePoint – Developer – Admin
SharePoint Developer - Admin Boca Raton, FL Full Time/ On-Site
The SharePoint Developer - Admin will be responsible for the Administration of the company’s on premise Microsoft SharePoint 2013 environment to include SQL Server and C#.
Top Three Skills required for this role: SharePoint 2013 SQL Server C#.Net
- Administer the company’s Microsoft SharePoint environment and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Provide training to the general community so they can become self-sufficient with regard to basic customization.
- Maintain security on the sites, pages and lists.
- Configure, Develop, maintain and support custom sites, dashboards, web parts, web apps and workflows for the company’s Microsoft SharePoint environment.
- Use appropriate technology such as SharePoint Designer for sites, web parts, web apps and workflows.
- Embed Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services and other reports in dashboards.
- Assist with the backup and recovery of information stored in the SharePoint environment.
- Act as a business analyst to understand requirements for SharePoint sites, dashboards and workflows.
- Gather user requirements, analyze the need presented and find the best solution for the user and the business
- Keep current on new versions, features, and tools of SharePoint and related Microsoft technologies connected to SharePoint
Additional Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with ShareGate or other SharePoint management tools
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, include Visio
- SQL and SQL Server experience
- C#.Net Development experience
- Application development experience is a plus
- Four-year degree (BA or BS), preferably in an Information Technology and/or Accounting field (desired, but not required)
- Minimum five (5) years of Microsoft SharePoint experience
- Experience building of SharePoint workflows beyond out-of-the-box (Designer or .NET)
- Experience with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Knowledge of SharePoint document libraries, lists, custom views, apps, web parts, alerts, and search setup
- Reporting tools experience using SharePoint and other data sources, including Performance Point, Excel Services, and/or Power BI
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) skills (desired, but not required)
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."