Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Sr. Security Development Engineer
Senior Security Development Engineer Location: Miami, FL (Dadeland Area) Type: 1 Year Contract Compensation: $75-100 per hour
SherlockTalent is looking for a Senior Security Development Engineer (Security Engineer + Software Engineer) that will be a part of the Cybersecurity Team focused on general application and infrastructure security, DevSecOps principles, code quality, vulnerability management, penetration testing, and security operations. This is a Senior Level position and must be able to lead, influence, solve challenges, and push engineering knowledge.
- Integrate and maintain a continuous static and dynamic analysis process into the product development life cycle.
- Integrate and maintain a continuous penetration testing solution that is tuned to the specific needs of the product.
- Assess current attack vectors and how they might be exploited in our code base and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with product delivery teams to produce business value and functionality.
- Collaborate with product delivery team to help design secure application/system architecture and deployment best practices in on-premises and Cloud-based services.
- Partner with Core Computing and Security teams to review and assess production traffic and its impact.
- Write functional tests that prove that attack vectors are not successful.
- Review code for possible flaws and develop intrusion detection algorithms on-network and in-application.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Create comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT (equivalent work experience will be considered)
- Minimum of 4-8 years of experience in secure code development, Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and/or Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Knowledge with C#, .Net, and Python software
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security with a minimum of four years working with Windows and Linux technologies.
- Knowledge with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Knowledge of Public Cloud security principles and best practices.
- Static application security testing (SAST) tools such as Checkmarx
- Dynamic application security testing (DAST) tools such as AppScan
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, etc.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."