Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
VoIP – Developer
VoIP Systems Developer- Asterisk Remote From Home - But must reside in Florida (Must be able to go into Fort Lauderdale office if needed) Full Time/Perm $120K Salary Paid Relocation for the Right Candidate!
Leading Fort Lauderdale Health and Wellness Powerhouse is looking for a VoIP Systems Developer to join their growing team of entrepreneurial minded business professionals.
Some Things You Will Be Doing:
- Assisting in requirements gathering
- Generating requirements documentation
- Linux Server Operations, deployment and Performance Monitoring and Shell Scripting
- Create documentation outlining the design and support of voice products
- Coding the project and managing the tasks of Co-Developers as well as code review of Co-Developers
- Performing Load, Performance and Scalability Testing
- Writing documentation for and performing client training
- Constant monitoring and improvements on our VoIP Network
- Supporting existing scripts with new development and performing maintenance tasks
- Enhance and maintain existing code and participate in design reviews and code reviews with other team members
- High proficiency in Open Source Application Development, Implementation and Support of Asterisk and Open SIP's OR similar Telephony Platform is required.
- Knowledge of GIT (Version Control System) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
- Knowledge of Web Sockets and AngularJS and NodeJS
- Understands responsive design and Bootstrap framework experience
- Proficiency operating in a pure Linux environment
- Understanding of third-party API services, both sending and retrieving data
- Ability to anticipate issues and escalate quickly is a must
- Ability to use computer and telephony knowledge to asses and/or resolve End-User, Desktop, Server, Platform, and Voice
- Knowledge of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and its use in VOIP Services
- Knowledge of Networking with Switches, Routers, Firewalls, IPSs and Security Appliances
- Understanding of Relational Databases (Percona, MySQL, SQL Server, NO SQL, ODBC)
- Knowledge of Linux Server Operations, Deployment and Performance Monitoring and Shell Scripting
- Experience using software applications (like Visio) to build network and telecom diagrams a plus
- Programming experience with either one: Bash, PHP, Python, Go, or C is a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."