Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Jr-Mid-level IT Windows Administrator/Support
Job ID: 3521
Type: Perm / Onsite
Our client is growing and looking to add a Jr-Mid-level IT Windows Administrator/Support person to their team. This is an opportunity where you can take your IT Support skills to the next level. Experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a big plus!!
- 3- 5+ years’ experience in IT overall
- 1+ years’ in IT Service Provider experience (MSP)
- 2+ years’ experience providing helpdesk services
- Cisco firewall
- IP routing
- IIS configuration
- Windows server security & lockdown for web-facing servers
- PCI tools, logging, reporting
- Clustering and other High-availability setups, including Hyper-V, mirroring, replication, etc.
- Fluent English / Spanish is a plus
- Achieved or pursuing degree (AA/AS/BS) in on information technology related program
- Certifications, one or more of the following: A+, N+, MCSE, MCSA, MCTIP…
- Experience setting up and/or supporting windows, network in a proactive business environment (Active directory, file sharing, file/share permissions, exchange)
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Currently, we are unable to sponsor.