Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote Work / US & CANADA
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: Highly Competitive
Primary goal for this role is a DevOps Engineer with very wide knowledge and experience in infrastructure, and can therefore recommend solutions to the platform/engineering team based on past experiences. Solid foundation in DevOps & engineering, with strongest skills in infrastructure.
Oversees and directs the activities of a software DevOps team. Ensures the effective design, implementation and maintenance of the software development infrastructure and systems. Accountable for release management, automation, and systems maintenance. Provides technical leadership across all areas of the build, software integration testing, release, and operation, to ensure timely delivery of high-quality technical solutions. Responsible for consistent reporting and providing metrics across software projects. Provides direction on strategic, infrastructure related projects. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Set up and manage the developer experience for pushing code through the CI pipeline, helping to automate executing test suites, merging branches, and deploying to our various projects.
- Manage CI and CD tools with team and handle code deployments in all environments
- Lead efforts in planning, defining, and implementing internal projects and infrastructure to enable product initiatives.
- Guide automation to deploy across the architecture
- Work with the software development team to design scalable, robust systems using cloud native architecture principles
- Work with development and operations to continue to educate and evolve the DevOps best practices to take advantage of new features that may provide a more secure, scalable, and highly available platform for our customers
- Track performance indicators ranging from Core Web Vitals to DB queries per transaction, failures per request, etc
- Set up performance targets and identify most impactful projects to improve performance metrics across the existing platform features with SLIs & SLOs
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications
- Proficiency in developing cloud services or strong technical skills in cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with CI/CD tools
- Understanding of networking and least privilege security
- Advanced working knowledge of AWS Services (EC2, RDS, SQS, Lambda, etc)
- Infrastructure as code experience (Ansible, Terraform, etc)
- Laravel PHP exposure is a big plus
- An amazing team of friendly and inclusive people who pull together and openly help each other
- Passionate team members who have fun, work productively and take pride in everything we do
- We’re curious to explore new ideas, find innovative solutions and we’re not afraid to learn as we grow
- We work remotely
- We recharge with unlimited PTO
- Our focus is on team member health and well-being – we have a Health Day once a month
- We offer a comprehensive healthcare program
We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses. "U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."