Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Job Title: Amazon Expert Location: Hollywood, FL On-Site Job Type: Full Time Salary: $80K + Bonus
A company in the personal care verticals with incredible manufacturing abilities is looking for an Amazon Expert to manage its overall marketplace offerings.
If you know your way around Amazon and always dreamed of having the logistics and manufacturing taken care of - your place is with us.
We're looking for someone that has proven experience with:
- Product research and finding the right product / approach to launch
- Launching new products and launch strategies
- Creating the perfect listing with advanced Keyword Research, ideas for photography and communicating with photography and design department/company
- Amazon brand registry and benefits, A+ pages, Vine reviewer club, etc
- Advertising on Amazon including sponsored ads, sponsored brands and sponsored display
- Planning and regularly sending reports
- Planning and launching review funnels
The Candidate must be proficient with:
- Excel or excel alternative
- Helium10 complete suite of tools to the deepest level possible
- Experienced with rebate / giveaway tools
- Amazon policies and updates, in order to protect the account and brand and prevent the use of black hat tactics and risk
Extra points given to:
- Candidates that participate (actively or as a reader) in amazon related forums
- Avid listeners of Amazon related podcasts, specifically serious sellers podcast
- Experience with handling issues such as account closure / blocked products / used sold as new cases or other issues
- Familiar with additional channels such as Walmart, eBay, Shopify, Etsy and more
- We're looking for someone curious, that is able to quickly learn new things, and is eager to and actively spends time in learning and finding hacks and tricks
- Someone that is actively following updates and keeps track of changes and new tools or features
- Someone that looks to grow and is willing to work hard to deserve it
- Someone who is organized and doesn't cut corners
- Quick to operate, understands when to outsource tasks and when to deal with it inhouse, and understands how to prioritize his time
- Someone who can/want to manage a team in the future but is able to eagerly do hands-on tasks
If you feel you're the right candidate, please send your CV with detailed description of your experience with Amazon.
Very good conditions and incredible room for personal and career growth.