Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Back End Software Engineer(Remote)
Role: Back End Software Engineer
Location: Remote / South Florida Based
Job Type: Full Time/Perm
Our client is the overall innovator in cloud-based communications. Their software communications platform delivers group chat, phone, video conference, mobile communications, video calls, contact center and AI. Their powerful, global presence allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes it happen. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered!
Our client will surround you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. There are not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. They’re winning, together.
The Back-End Software Engineer will be responsible for development and production support of node-based micro-services, which span multiple cloud providers and data centers across the globe.
- Solid understanding of Node.js
- Experience with third-party APIs, with an emphasis on REST, JSON, XML, and OAuth.
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl)
- Understanding of event based programming
- Working knowledge of web based authentication and authorization schemes
- Comfortable working with the command line and Linux systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and equivalent practical experience.
- Working knowledge of queuing systems
- AWS or similar and use of CLI tools
- Source control, especially GIT
- Redis and MongoDB
- Understanding of code testing methodologies: mocks and stubs
- Basic understanding of balancing/monitoring/troubleshooting large distributed systems
- Self starter, who wants to work in a fast paced, start up environment
What they offer:
- All the work/life benefits you could ever want
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and fur baby insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including meditation classes and virtual yoga
- Parental leave - PAID
- New Parent’s Gift Box