Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Senior Software Developer C# and SQL
Role: Senior Software Developer C# and SQL
Location: Hybrid = Tuesday- Thursday Onsite (Broward County) / Monday and Friday Remote
Job Type: Temp to Perm
E-commerce .NET Web Developer
Who We Are Looking For
As a .Net Web Developer in our IT Team, you will design, create, and modify websites as well as analyze and correct existing code. You will implement website content, graphics, information and develop new features for our web site.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop/maintain/review enhancements and features for our web site
- Integrate Web Site and OMS with third party services
- Analyze and improve C# (and some VB.net code)
- Follow and apply best and secure coding practices
- Troubleshoot, identify, and correct code problems
- Integrate Microsoft SQL Data into web sites
- Create and maintain documentation
- Help establish and maintain web performance monitors to ensure the website and connected applications are meeting uptime standards
- Proactively support and plan for site maintenance
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Meaningful web development experience in a B2B or B2C e-commerce environment, with understanding of SEO principles, cross-browser/platform issues, payment processing and code solutions
- 4+ years experience in the following:
- Microsoft Stack/.NET
- C# and VB.Net
- HTML standards, CSS,SCSS, and Bootstrap
- Microsoft SQL server, including stored procedures and functions
- Experience with web services and APIs
- Experience using Git/Source Control
- Knowledge of multi-tier applications
- Familiarity with ASP.net MVC
- Team player with a positive attitude and good communication skills
What We Will Offer You
Where you work with is as important as what you do. they need. We have a collaborative work environment where we seek to balance the personal and lifestyle needs of our team members with the business imperatives of the company. We’re focused on providing a learning environment, where our team members can continually develop their skill set. Our staff is talented, committed, and nice too!
In addition, they have a flexible work location policy, combining three on-site core business days each week, with the option to work from home the rest of the week. In the current Covid environment, employees are working remotely.
We also offer medical, dental, short/long term disability, and vision coverage, and 401(K), as well as a culture completely focused on delivering a great online shopping experience.
We love to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."