Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Java Developer Mid – Level (Contract)
Role: Java Developer - Mid - Level (Contract) Location: Remote (South Florida Based) Compensation: DOE Job Type: Contract (6 months with option to extend)
Job Description: The ideal candidate is a full stack software developer with knowledge of the Java programming language, fundamental OO concepts, great analytical skills and web development. He/she will be working closely with Team lead and other developers in achieving optimum productivity. Satisfactory interaction and communication with other IT business units (Middleware engineers, Release Management, Infrastructure, etc.)
Education/Experience: BA/BS degree in CS or related field with 3-6 plus years of experience.
- Follows rules of the organization using the employee handbook, company tenets, and the SDLC to understand those rules.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Documents system design solutions and source code using standard requirement templates provided by the business analysts/release managers.
- Follows outlined software architecture and designs provided.
- Develops system solutions that meet both the quality standards and timelines as determined by the business.
- Tests software using proven testing frameworks, tools and techniques.
- Works closely with quality assurance to remedy issues uncovered.
- Follows specified change management process and documentation.
- Participates in team meetings, providing input and suggestions.
- Ability to adapt and overcome problems; must be able to multitask and prioritize independently.
- Ability to take on new tasks and to adjust to an energetic, continually evolving environment.
- Understanding of software development in an Object Oriented and Multi-Tier Environment
- Agile development methodologies
- Java (7/8) / JEE technology stack
- Java web frameworks: Spring (3/4), Struts 1.x
- JDBC, SQL
- Unit testing (JUnit), Mockito, PowerMock
- REST Web services, Soap UI
- Apache Tomcat (7/8)
- Oracle/MSSQL Server knowledge
- Software architecture (Design Patterns, Software Lifecycle)
- SOAP Web Services
- OAuth 2
- Object Relational Mapping (iBatis/MyBatis)
- Rules Engines: Drools
- XQuery, XSLT
- Automated testing (Selenium, Mercury tools)
- SOA / Service Based Architectures
- Build tools Maven, Jenkins CI (Artifactory)
- Code analysis tools (FindBugs, PMD, etc.)
- Web Development AngularJs, EmberJs, Bootstrap
- Mobile development (Iphone, Android)
- Spring Cloud, Eureka, Akka, NF Zuul
We love to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."