Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Product Designer (Remote)
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: 100% Remote / US & CANADA
Job Type: Perm Full-Time
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client is looking for a Product Designer who will apply their knowledge to real-world product and user-centric design challenges. If you fall in love with the problem and are thrilled to roll up your sleeves to collaborate and resolve customer pain points, this is the role for you!
About the Opportunity
In this role, you are the influencer in the design space and drive design practices to solve challenging business problems and customer needs.
- Work alongside business partners, design, and development teams to define, solve, and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Understand our users, leveraging rigorous design research and usability principles as well as their intuitive design sense.
- Brainstorm purpose and design creative solutions that bring our products to another level.
- Act as a design owner through conception, build and release of features.
- Help design UI architecture (high fidelity), interface, interaction workflows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas through consideration of business requirements and technical limitations.
- Develop and maintain detailer UI specifications and design systems.
- Demonstrate how to create elegant digital experiences that delight our customers every step of the way.
- Strong partnership with the product manager in developing intent, while understanding developmental constraints.
- Effectively design solutions based on both business and customer goals.
- Conduct early research and exploration; you are a problem-solver at heart.
Leadership and Culture
- Support collaborative relationships with a reputation for high integrity, respect, humility, excellence, efficiency, and thought leadership
- Contribute to a culture of operating with transparency and collaborative teamwork that focuses on our values of Integrity, Humanity, Humility, and Courage, and a desirable and rewarding place to work
- Passion – Loves what they do, flexible, energetic and strives to exceed expectations
- Judgment - Ability to view decisions objectively, carefully and accurately to weigh conflicting data points and perspectives to achieve an optimal investment outcome
- Analytical skills - Creative and resourceful problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve information gaps, and conduct analytical work to support sound decision making
- Communication skills - Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills - ability to work credibly with others and form strong personal relationships, both internally and externally – ability to present findings verbally and in writing in a logical, crisp and well thought out manner
- Intellectually curious - Strives to understand the essence of a situation, an industry or a business problem and is open to ongoing learning and development
- Highly motivated self-starter - Desire to “be hands on” to get the job done - well-organized with good project management skills and strong attention to detail - anticipates potential future issues and determines the steps required to mitigate any challenges, and seeks help when appropriate
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Passionate, innovative and demonstrates an ability to think “outside the box” and generate creative approaches
Requirements (skills, software, education)
- 6+ years of experience in Product Design with consumer and mobile products, preferably in SaaS-based or Higher Education industries.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of design principles.
- Experience working with tools for design and prototyping (Figma, SKetch, Axure, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Jira).
- Proven proficiency in insight-driven decision making from data and user behaviour.
- Strong design foundation in both UI (interaction, visual, accessibility) and UX (user research, analysis, wireframing).
- Focus on attention to detail and quality within all work.
- Awareness that good design is both about what you do and how you do it; you consistently demonstrate both aspects.
- Ability to both provide and receive design criticism constructively, and appreciation for its importance within the design process.
- A sense of empathy and user focus; you apply empathy both to your design work and with your project peers.
- Strong collaborator, comfortable working among talented and ambitious peers.Ability to get things done, working around system limitations, and is resourceful.
- An amazing team of friendly and inclusive people who pull together and openly help each other
- Passionate team members who have fun, work productively and take pride in everything we do
- We’re curious to explore new ideas, find innovative solutions and we’re not afraid to learn as we grow
- We work remotely
- We recharge with unlimited PTO
- Our focus is on team member health and well-being – we have a Health Day once a month
- We offer a comprehensive healthcare program
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."