Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Job ID: 7074
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Melbourne / Onsite
Job Type: Perm FullTime
The IT Manager’s role is to provide leadership for developing and implementing technology initiatives that align with the overall strategic plan of the company. This individual is ultimately responsible for the overall planning, organizing, implementation and operations of all aspects of the company technology infrastructure, operations, and applications. Some applications will be hosted, installed, and supported on servers and other applications will hosted via SaaS software providers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic understanding of the company’s organization, products, services, and business processes.
- Perform liaison duties between users, vendors, service providers and clients in the areas of systems design, product selection, modifications, interfaces, and support, including problem resolution.
- Develop and implement an annual IT strategy and annual budget aligned to the business plan that helps a nationally distributed fast-growing team move quickly and flexibly.
- Identify opportunities for the cost-effective investment of resources in technology initiatives, including initial and ongoing staffing, sourcing, and funding to enhance productivity, functionality, and efficiencies.
- Work with department heads and key users on an ongoing basis to identify IT strategy impact and projects, including cost justifications, required to support dynamic business needs, plans and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure technology product and managed service provider (MSP) contracts are tied to KPIs and service level agreements (SLAs) to ensure they are properly supported and meet desired outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and review hardware, software, and service license management for compliance and cost saving opportunities.
- Ensure technology standards for IT equipment and products are defined including equipment replacement and capital planning.
- Prioritize and manage technology projects and initiatives related to their planning, acquisition/development, interfacing, acceptance testing and implementation, including user change management support.
- Direct technology supporting education programs for employees, including user training and user guide/process support.
- Be aware of, assess and advise on technology industry trends that impact the company, including cyber-security trends and governmental regulations.
- Ensure cyber-security requirements are clearly defined and met, including a current cyber-security policy.
- Work with service providers to continually assess effectiveness and cost/benefit/risk of existing and potential cyber security products and services, while enabling an acceptable user experience.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent responsibilities, projects, and activities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with the ability to drive results.
- Knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Good understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
- Excellent communication skills with strong C-Suite presence.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision required.
- Ability to effectively write reports and business correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or computer information systems and/or related certifications for IT management and competencies.
- Seven (7) or more of progressive experience managing IT business applications, operations, and end user support.
- Previous experience providing IT strategic and operational direction, within a highly remote workforce organization.
- Experience establishing systems in a rapidly growing company preferred.
- Experience in end-to-end IT project management and oversight.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, and the Microsoft 365 suite including Office, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive and security related to the above strongly desired.
- Experience with WordPress and E-Commerce solutions desired.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands and office work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk, and hear.
- The employee is required to sit for extended periods of time; reach with hands and arms.
- Because this job is performed in a home office work environment, it is the employee’s responsibility to create a workspace that will not promote injuries to the body: back, wrist, neck, eyes, etc.
- Travel between floors and office buildings may be required.
- Some travel may be required.
- Environmental conditions: noise, vibration, oils, solvents, chemicals