Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Salesforce Administrator – 100% Remote and Unlimited PTO!
This is an excellent career opportunity to work for an established, global, people-oriented EdTech player experiencing tremendous growth. They are in the e-learning space making a huge positive difference in peoples’ lives and careers. They provide a fun corporate culture and an organization that does not let red tape, many layers of management and politics get in the way. They are a 1500 employee organization with an organizational structure that allows you to focus on getting things done and having access to the highest level executives in the organization. They provide excellent compensation and work: life balance. Benefits include 100% telecommuting, free life insurance at 2X your salary, great health insurance offerings including dental and vision coverage and 100% matching 401k up to 4% of your annual salary, unlimited vacation, plus 11 paid holidays per year.
We are seeking a Salesforce.com administrator that is a real pro with advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com administration including work flows, visualforces, custom objects, fields, templates, campaigns, process builders, validation rules, data loader, users administration, service and sales cloud.
Your ideal background:
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including Force.com platform and third party applications.
- Advanced proficiency in moving artifacts from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality and integration.
- Demonstrable experience in relational databases (SQL, MySQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL).
- Experience in defining custom objects and their relationship considering business architecture and guidelines
- Database de-duping and cleanup
- Create and maintain page layouts, custom objects, fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Work with the business to define test cases, functional testing and execute them
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
Any Salesforce.com development experience is a plus (not required).
If this is not the right time for you, we pay $1k referral fees for any qualified candidates that you introduce us to that we place! We look forward to hearing from you!