Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Power Platform Developer
Job ID: 7085 Role: Power Platform Developer Location: Onsite / Boca Raton Job Type: Full Time/Perm Compensation: $80K - $140K
Power Platform Developer
Join a global digital infrastructure, property, and investment management firm, help power the world closer together.
- Develop, maintain, and support solutions built on the Power Platform: Power Apps, Power Virtual Agents, Power Automate, Power BI as well as AI and future technologies
- Interface with business users in a professional manner to understand their requirements & analyze requirements to plan and develop solutions
- Work with business and IT Teams to design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Build & configure Power Apps, automatic process workflows with Power Automate and necessary connectors.
- Responsible for governance and implementation of the Power Platform tools.
- Utilize problem solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Adhere to and help construct technical standards, security, and IT best practices.
- Leverage metadata and content types to ensure consistency across all Power Platform solutions.
- Develop and maintain a product backlog and features list.
- Utilize Power Automate to automate recurring Azure AD tasks.
- Identify uses for and facilitate business process automation with Robotic Process Automations using Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required in MIS/CIS, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Formal training in software development, Power Platform, system design, functional and business process analysis.
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI) and SharePoint, SQL.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis and support experience.
- 2+ year of experience of development utilizing Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Power BI. Recent experience developing solutions within Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Teams and SharePoint administration.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Considerable experience in system analysis and design, or business process analysis and re-engineering required.
- Must have analyzed and redesigned business and workflow processes and played a key role in the marketing or change management to ensure adoption of new processes.
- Experience documenting solutions using flowcharts, layouts, design diagrams, etc.
- Experience with Power Platform governance and best practices.
- Experience with API or rest services integrations preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff to generate requirements and design solutions
We love to share $500 referral bonuses for successful placements. "U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time**