Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Business Analyst / IT Project Manager
Role:: IT Project Manager Location: Onsite / Boca Raton Job Type: Full Time/Perm Compensation: $100K Ref: 7086
The IT Project Manager and Business Analyst will be responsible for project management, business analysis, and quality assurance testing of in-house developed software. This software as a service (SaaS) solution is used by six companies in the portfolio worldwide.
This successful candidate will manage multiple IT projects and will be responsible for ensuring successful project delivery on time and within scope. This position will also be responsible for analyzing requirements and performing tests to ensure a quality product is delivered.
This individual must be an effective communicator who will partner with multiple businesses and technology teams across the portfolio of companies. This successful candidate will be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment, is deadline oriented, and keeps teams engaged and focused on project deliverables.
The required competencies for the position are:
- Manage software development projects, business intelligence projects, data integrations between platforms, cloud migrations etc. using agile methodologies.
- Perform business requirements gathering and analysis and translate to translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Define resources and develop schedules for project implementation.
- Communicate with project stakeholders directly on all aspects of the project.
- Effectively identify project risks and strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support projects and business processes.
- Perform QA testing to ensure software is performing to specifications.
- Provide training to end users.
- Minimum 5 years of IT project management experience using agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required in MIS/CIS, computer science, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Critical thinker who can exercise good judgment in identifying problems, discrepancies, and concerns.
- Demonstrated flexibility in identifying appropriate methodologies for projects at hand and addressing changing requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience using Azure Dev Ops to manage projects and tickets.
- Experience in real estate, telecommunications, or cell tower leasing industry or similar.
- Experience in software testing.
- Understanding of SaaS.
- Familiarity with ERP Systems, SharePoint, Azure DevOps, Workflows, Power BI Reporting, Azure Cloud Computing, Project Online, Teams.
We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time