Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
This is an excellent high-growth career opportunity to work with a leading consumer goods company doing over $2B per year and experiencing tremendous growth and expanding globally. The company is based in South Florida, and they offer an excellent salary, benefits and partial telecommuting. You will work in the office 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week.
If you have an interest, please send your up-to-date resume in Word format and your availability to speak for 15 minutes. Relocation assistance is available for candidates who are not local. Please note that this is not a contract, this is an FTE role.
Project Manager - Blue Yonder/JDA/RedPrairie
In this role you will:
- Lead a cross functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines and schedules
- Expert knowledge designing and implementing Warehouse Execution Systems (WES) to include WMS, TMS and ERP functional process design and execution.
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Prepare project status reports
- Coordinate change requests
- Inform on schedule and budget
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Lead team to meet client expectations and project deliverables
- Conduct post-project evaluation
For this role you must have:
- PMP certification, required
- WMS Implementation/Project Management experience, required (Blue Yonder/JDA/RedPrairie) preferred
- TMS Implementation/Project Management experience, required (BluJay TMS is a plus)
- An IT certification such as CISM, CISSP, required
- Experience as CISO or CSO, preferred
- Proven experience managing a team
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
If this is not the right opportunity or time for you to make a transition, please pass this on to any colleagues that might be a good fit. We will thank you for a $1k referral fee for anyone we place.