Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Exciting Business Analyst role with Partial telecommuting
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading, high growth consumer company in a resilient industry that is growing in single to triple digits!
In this role you will work closely with project managers on exciting projects revolving around data analytics, Salesforce.com, Cybersecurity and supply chain management.
You will be developing business cases and cost-benefit analysis and using Visio to create process flow diagrams. You will review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs to document functional requirements.
- Understand and help create the project’s business case.
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis.
- Identify and propose technology solutions viable to the business case.
- Document requirements create use cases and process models.
- Generate interface designs, prototypes, data flow diagrams
- Assist the technical team and strengthen their understanding of the solution to be developed.
- Create test plans
- Ability to impact operations and effect change to multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Familiarity with/Experience with database concepts like DBMS, ETL and SQL
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
Please note that this is an FTE role (not a contract) with benefits to work on-site (not remote).
If this is not the right opportunity or time for you to make a transition, please pass this on to any colleagues that might be a good fit. We will thank you for a $1k referral fee for anyone we place.