Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Full Stack Developer/Engineer (REMOTE)
This is a Game changing career opportunity to work remote, as a full-time employee in the thriving Bitcoin industry by joining an exciting company as an experienced engineer on the team. If you want to help create the next generation of accessible cryptocurrency software in a secure, scalable, and performant way let us hear from you.
- Comfortable with validating and troubleshooting customer reported defects.
- Basic understanding of service-oriented architecture.
- 2+ years of production experience with one of these database technologies: PostgreSQL, SQLite, MSSQL, MYSQL.
- 1+ years of experience with microservices infrastructure.
- 1+ years of experience using version control (Git).
- Experience with broker/messaging queue services.
- Experience with browsing application logs such as Kibana or Logger.
- Experience reviewing existing product codebase and performing diagnostic code reviews.
- Must be detail oriented and gather the details from our customer support team.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with our customers on escalated tickets.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in written English.
- Exhibit critical thinking and be self-motivated.
- Propensity to learn quickly and be willing to learn.
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
- Prioritizes defects as reported by the customer service department.
- Owns being the point of contact between the support team and engineering team.
- Comfortable with taking the lead on escalated customer issues.
- Provides suggestions for platform enhancements that will mitigate customer issues
- Participates in backlog grooming and refinement sessions.
- Delivers value through scalable and quality code.
- Represents customer impact in backlog grooming and planning sessions.
- Grooms and prioritizes engineering features to reduce negative customer impact (observability, alerting, logging, etc.)