Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Financial Technologist / Azure DevOps Business Analyst
Role: Financial Technologist / Business Analyst Location: Onsite / Remote 33487 Boca Raton Compensation: Highly Competitive Job Type: Full Time/Perm
Financial Technologist / Business Analyst
Join a global digital infrastructure, property, and investment management firm, help power the world closer together..
They are uniquely positioned to capitalize on investment opportunities in the four key segments of digital Infrastructure – cell networks, data centers, macro cell towers, and fiber networks.
These four segments of mobile and internet infrastructure play an important role in the way people and businesses communicate, share information, and consumer content, focusing its investment efforts in these areas, diversifies across the digital infrastructure landscape, and leverages the expertise honed over the last two decades in the space.
We are looking for Financial Technologist / Business Analyst opportunity candidate with experience administering and building reports.
The Financial Technologist / Business Analyst opportunity candidate will have a well-balanced understanding of technology concepts and administration with an emphasis on business side knowledge in the financial sector and a desire to learn and administer new technologies to create reporting and Business Intelligence solutions in a diverse and evolving environment. Additionally, the candidate should have experience with administering ETL tools, building reports and data integrations between disparate systems.Responsibilities
- Interfaces with end users, partners with business leaders to resolve technical issues, and appropriately escalate tickets to Anaplan Hypercare when required.
- Understanding of vendor integrations interfaces to Anaplan such as OneCloud.
- Tracking support work in helpdesk ticketing system in compliance with established IT policies..
- Keep abreast of Anaplan technical developments that are of operational importance to the company.
- 3 - 4 years of experience administering integration solutions and ETL tools.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a DevOps capacity interacting with business users and building value added solutions within the financial sector.
- Candidate should have expertise in the integration of ERP, business intelligence and reporting solutions in alignment with goals of achieving robust/automated flow of information in support of efficient business processes in the commercial Real Estate industry
- Required core competencies: Administration, ETL solution integrations, Microsoft Office suite and Power Apps such as Power BI, experience working with large data sets
- Preferable experience using OneCloud integration Software and Azure Data Factory.
- General experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint. MS Azure concepts.
- Candidate should have experience working with end-users to analyze and understand business requirements as part of the design and implementation of new technology solutions
- Candidate should have experience working with outside vendors and consultants to integrate new technology solutions
- Experience with Yardi, Tableau, Salesforce, Power BI, OneCloud, basic SQL experience, Excel functions and pivot tables for financial data
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."