Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Senior Backend Developer/PHP, 100% Remote
Role: Senior Back End Developer/PHP Location: 100% Remote, South Florida based company Compensation: $120K-$140K Job Type: Full Time/Perm Job #: 7126
Senior Back-End Engineer General Position Description
The Senior Back-end Engineer will be working with the existing engineering team to upgrade and maintain our multifaceted SaaS platform. This is a critical role within our engineering team as we look to transition out of our current legacy system into a more scalable solution. We are seeking someone with a strong software engineering background and a successful history of engineering SaaS solutions to scale. Candidates must have experience building and maintaining enterprise-level software applications.
Who We Want:
- Independent thinkers and self starters.
- Someone who enjoys solving complex problems and is able to think on their feet.
- Awesome communicators.
- A dedicated team member who will work to ensure projects are completed on time and meet expectations.
- A highly collaborative individual. There is no “i” in Team.
- Be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and lead by example.
- Rapidly gain a deep understanding of the current company ecosystem, including system integrations, business rules and flows.
- Engineer solutions based on product specifications while ensuring adherence to development best practices.
- Maintain top delivery standards by building robust, secure, and quality software that meets the needs of the business.
- Participate in and perform code reviews.
- Participate in technical feature reviews.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Ability to accurately estimate workload for a given task.
- 7+ years of previous software engineering experience in a team environment.
- Hands on experience designing, developing, and architecting complex backend systems.
- 5+ years of experience in the LAMP stack with specific experience in areas outlined below desired:
? Symfony Framework
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to implement solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Experience in delivering testable, high-quality software with many dependencies.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile software development, including SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban, etc.
- Strong experience with TDD is a plus.
- Familiarity with reservation systems and / or travel industry booking systems is a plus.
- Experience with complex digital transformations is a plus.
- Strong experience in front-end stacks such as Angularjs, React and Node.js is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Base salary is commensurate with work experience.
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 1 day off for your birthday (actual birthday)
- 6 paid holidays
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. as well as a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."