Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
DevOps Engineer, 100% Remote
Role: DevOps Engineer, mid-level Location: 100% Remote, South Florida based company Compensation: $130K-$150K Job Type: Full Time/Perm
Job Code: 7127
General Position Description
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of developer, QA and production operations related to our SaaS platform. Additional responsibilities will include mentoring and training other DevOps and engineering team members to ensure that best practices are followed. We are seeking someone with a strong work ethic and a successful history of managing complex engineering environments.Who We Want:
- Preferred candidates will have strong experience in SaaS based B2B applications.
- Must be an independent thinker, self-starter and be willing to take ownership of a project from start to finish.
- Someone who enjoys solving complex problems and is able to think on their feet.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English. Be able to set and communicate expectations to stakeholders.
- A dedicated team member who will work to ensure projects are completed on time and meet expectations.
- A highly collaborative individual. Someone who builds and leverages cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information and use cases, and to develop the best solutions.
- Be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and lead by example.
- Rapidly gain a deep understanding of the current company ecosystem, including system integrations, business rules, and operational management flows.
- Own and drive to completion challenging DevOps projects, build state-of-the-art environments, configurations and processes in support of the platform infrastructure.
- Manage the DevOps queue of projects against capacity and planning needs.
- Establish strong partnerships with engineering, product, QA and leadership teams to ensure they are able to operate and deliver solutions consistently and without issue.
- Maintain top delivery standards by building robust, secure, and quality solutions that align with team and business objectives.
- Develop and maintain monitoring systems to ensure platform stability across multiple production and non-production environments.
- When needed, act as a technical stakeholder for product planning.
- Plan for, manage and execute system updates across multiple development, QA and production environments.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and support to the engineering team.
- Own the scalability, security, and performance of applications, systems, and integrations.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 10+ years in senior engineering roles with significant experience in DevOps.
- 5+ years of direct and current experience with AWS cloud services for SaaS applications.
- Strong understanding of software automation and DevOps practices including managing and running CI/CD pipelines. Proficiency in Linux, Git/Bitbucket, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, Jira.
- Experience in Terraform, Chef or Ansible is desired.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with security policies, related controls and evidence collection methods pertaining to certifications such as ISO27001 and SOC2 is desirable.
- Experience with complex digital transformations is desirable, i.e. converting non-scalable, monolithic platforms to scalable ones.
- Base salary is commensurate with work experience.
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 1 day off for your birthday (actual birthday)
- 6 paid holidays
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. as well as a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $1,000 candidate referral bonuses!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."