Apply for Job - Power BI – Dashboard Data Analyst #7134
Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Power BI – Dashboard Data Analyst
Job ID: 7134
Role: Power Bi – Dashboard Data Analyst Location: Hybrid Compensation: DOE Job Type: Full Time/Perm
DATA ANALYSIS/QA/ EVALUATION
- Responsible for overall data management including back office data infrastructure and sources, data collection, extraction and analysis. Serves as expert on impact investment and grantmaking data and supports the Dir. Programs/VP of Operations and others with data management as needed, on project/initiative development, implementation, evaluation and communications. Will produce data to inform Foundation proactively approaching the market as well as market opportunities that come to the Foundation
- Produce, analyze, and maintain a streamlined reporting and data collection system, including Board and Management reports, to support the monitoring and implementation of the Foundation’s impact investments and grantmaking initiatives and evaluation framework.
- Use statistical and data visualization software to conduct planned or ad hoc data analysis. Design and develop visualizations to communicate data analysis to executive-level and/or non-technical audiences.
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce, required
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics, required
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI preferred
- Graphic design or visual arts experience not required, but useful
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in person, via email and on telephone)
- Ability to manage ambiguity in an evolving organization while helping the organization build and maintain structure for consistency
- Demonstrated commitment and interest to Health Foundation’s mission and alignment with our organizational values
Bachelor’s degree in any field is required with preference for a Master’s degree or certification in grants management or data science.
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."