Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Development Operations Leader
Job Title: Development Operations Leader Location: 100% Remote Job Type: Perm Full-Time Salary: DOE
SherlockTalent is looking for a Development Operations Leader for a well financed fintech startup.
Primary responsibility is to Architect, implement, automate, and maintain a cloud-based (AWS) development platform, as well as responsibility for configuration monitoring and alerting systems for cloud-based applications.
You'll work with Leadership and be accountable for aligning the team to architectural, technical, functional and performance guidelines related to CI/CD pipelines and assist with putting together a solid build and release management foundation; leading and shaping our development and release practices.
You'll ensure systems & processes are documented with high quality and can be easily maintained, and own the business continuity plan for data backup and recovery of the platform, including monitoring/alerting and platform uptime and performance metrics.
You'll automate tasks to drive consistency, reduce complexity, and minimize human involvement wherever possible, and work as a part of small, productive development team that puts an emphasis on code quality, continuous delivery, peer reviews, and strong engineering practices
- Experience in setting up a DevOps environment and CI/CD platform (GitHub Actions or Jenkins preferred) from scratch leading to canary releases
- A/B testing and blue/green deployments
- Deep cloud experience in AWS with emphasis on security, networking, autoscaling and highly available systems
- Deep experience in containerization and building scalable platforms using Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with designing, building, and optimizing automation systems that help to execute web and data infrastructure platforms
- Solid, hands-on experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Ability to learn new technologies fast and find ways to automate routine tasks
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take “full ownership” of issues until they are completely resolved, and processes put in place to prevent recurrence
- Expertise with latest cloud technologies (AWS preferred) and related tooling
- Expertise with scripting languages (Bash / Python)
- Experience deploying and managing distributed data systems of both NoSQL and SQL varieties
- 8+ years of hands-on engineering and devops experience
**We love to share $1,000 bonuses for successful referrals
No C2C at this time.