Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
.NET Azure Cloud Developer
Role: Senior Azure Developer Job# 7194 Location: Remote Job Type: Perm/Full Time
Are you ready to be part of something new and unique?
We are building a state-of-the-art software development force to reinvent the intelligent home and our innovative portfolio of software services, sensors, cameras, thermostats, security control and alarm systems. We serve a high growth ecosystem of connected devices and millions of users. You 'll have the opportunity to invent and create data driven solutions that connect customers with their homes and build mobile and web applications supporting end users and service providers.
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle, from the front end of business development through product end of life. Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop improved systems. Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost and security for our customers.
As a Senior Advanced Software Engineer this is your opportunity to:
- Design and develop highly available, low latency back end microservices supporting customer facing front end applications for our products and services.
- Architect, develop and operate a highly distributed hybrid cloud platform
- Participate in integration of latest technological stacks in a rapidly changing environment
- Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals
- Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world’s most talented engineers
YOU MUST HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or 10+ years of relevant work experience
- 6+ years of experience building highly scalable consumer-facing applications
- Strong background in designing and developing services using languages like C#, Java, Node, Python. Experience with dotnet core preferred.
- Experience building containerized applications with Docker and Kubernetes Strong CI/CD and SDLC focus
- Experience architecting, designing, and developing testable, fault-tolerant, and performant software
- Strong emphasis on and experience with unit testing of services using frameworks like xUnit xUnit/Moq or Jest.
- Strong fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Familiarity or experience developing highly available distributed systems
- Familiarity with Hot-hot multi-datacenter distributed concepts
- Knowledge of web service technologies such as REST and JSON
- Experience deploying applications in Azure and AWS cloud platforms
- Experience designing and implementing systems that process high volumes of event and requests
- Knowledge of network protocols (HTTP, GRPC, MQTT, TCP, UDP)
- Knowledge of event streaming and message queue services: EventHub, Kafka, Kinesis, Message Bus, RabbitMQ, SQS
- Database experience (Relational and Non-relational) Security protocols and security best practices
- Experience with streaming video technologies a plus
- Experience building GraphQL APIs, and experience with GraphQL service federation a plus
- Creative Thinking
- New and innovative ideas
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Attention to detail
- High quality work product
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
In addition to the awesome people you will interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits including:
- Life and health insurance
- Life assistance program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement plan (Immediate eligibility for 401K)
- Vacation & holidays. (Enjoy work-life balance with unlimited vacation!)
- Access to discounts from a variety of brand name merchants (automotive, retail, electronics, travel, entertainment)
Apply Now - And if this isn't for you, we love to share $1,000 referral bonuses!