Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
QA Manual Tester
Job ID: 7216 Role: QA Manual Tester
Location: Hybrid/2-3 Days Onsite, South Florida based company Compensation: $70K-$80K, Dependent on Experience Job Type: Full Time/Perm
General Position Description.Responsibilities:
- Rapidly gain a deep understanding of the current ecosystem, including system integrations, business rules and flows.
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases.
- Define test scope, help improve and test strategies, and software configurations.
- Establish and promote testing guidelines, methodologies, and standards.
- Document and troubleshoot bugs.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, architects, release managers, developers and QA to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Participate in and perform code reviews.
- Participate in technical feature reviews.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 6+ years experience writing and maintaining test scripts.
- Experience working with or exposure to browser based test automation frameworks and tools such as Katalon, Selenium, MS UI automation, QTP UFT, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI is a big plus.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a focus on the success of the team over the individual.
- Experience with SQL, Postgres, MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience with TDD is a plus.
- Familiarity with reservation systems and / or travel industry booking systems is a plus.
- Base salary is commensurate with work experience.
- 10 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 1 day off for your birthday (actual birthday)
- 6 paid holidays
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc. as well as a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Apply now or share with a friend. We love to share $1000 candidate referral bonuses!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."