Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
IT Technician with Apple/Mac experience
Role: IT Technician with Apple/Mac experience Location: On-site Fort Lauderdale, FL Compensation: Depend on the Experience Job Type: Contract (3 months)
The IT Technician will work on a project transitioning approximately 80 MacOS Intel to M1 computers.
The IT Technician will need to: Switch out the computer and perform cable management; Transfer user preferences/documents; Complete pre-deployment setup: Install backup software and install the ERP client app.
The IT Technician will diagnose and repair computer and printer hardware and software issues while providing exceptional customer support to the end users.
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems, researching solutions, and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Provide installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and repairs for staff computers and related equipment.
- Test and install computer updates for system software and user applications.
- Creates repair cases with hardware manufacturers and completes repairs according to specified protocols.
- Contribute support with end-user help desk system/duties.
- Responsible for documenting deployment, tracking, and maintaining IT company asset information.
- Update and track end-user-reported issues from submission to resolution.
- Update Service Request Status and communicate with end-users on Repair Status.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Prepares and issues equipment for employees, if needed.
- Assist with the following IT department duties: Maintain internal/external IP address records; Maintain up-to-date inventory records of all computers and related equipment; organize computer storage, including inventories of supplies, equipment, and parts on hand.
- Miscellaneous special projects and all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications. Required Skills/Abilities:
- MAC proficiency - Must have experience working with macOS 10.10 and 10.11
- macOS configuration and/or administration experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 suite experience
- Printer hardware/configuration experience
- LAN knowledge
- Operating systems
- Understanding basic Computer Networking protocols; DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP.
- Phone skills
- Customer service
- Quality focus
- PC proficiency
- verbal solid communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong sense of discretion.
- Apple/Mac Certification is preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience diagnosing and repairing computer hardware preferred.
- Must have a minimum High School Diploma or equivalent degree. Some technical/college preferred.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
“We love to share $500 candidate referral bonuses for this role.”