Or email your resume to email@example.com
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Full-Stack Team Lead (.NET)
Job Title: Full Stack, Team Lead Engineer, .NET Location: 100% Remote, St. Louis based Job Type: Full-time Perm Salary: Up to $160K, Depending on Experience Job ID: 7228
Our client is an exceptional 80-person (and growing) technology company with an established track record of success and consistent year-over-year growth trajectory of 50%+ servicing the automotive industry. Its core product – a premier customer relationship platform – has won a number of awards and is widely recognized for being the innovations leader among its peers.
You are someone who is tired of not being challenged, of not having a voice and of working with outdated technologies. You take pride in taking extreme ownership of issues at hand. You love working with customers and have a positive, customer-focused attitude. Your attention to detail is second to none and you exhibit strong technical judgment. You lead by example and have a true commitment to excellence.
- Lead and mentor a full-stack team (3-4 developers) to meet the demands of a fast-growing company for an award-winning CRM product.
- Balance technical objectives, business requirements, and timeline targets to deliver scalable, testable solutions to our development standards.
- Participate in technical committee meetings to reach architecture and framework decisions.
- Decompose assignments into subtasks and delegate to team members.
- Drive team performance and unblock team members as needed.
- Take accountability for deliverables produced by your team.
- Take a genuine interest in the success and professional development of your team.
- 7+ years of full-stack development experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading full-stack development teams.
- Working knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, SOA, and Architectural Patterns.
- .NET CORE experience with small, agile, faster-paced organizations with a SaaS product.
- Proven history of developing scalable, resilient, testable applications.
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Kafka or similar.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing service-oriented architectures.
- Profit sharing after 1 year with no cap
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage from day 1.
- PTO 15 days
- 401K with match up to 4%
Please Note: You must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the United States for this position.