Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
Android Java Kotlin Mobile Developer
Job Title: Mobile Developer Android JAVA & Kotlin Location: Hybrid – South Florida Job Type: Perm Full-Time Salary: $160K Depending on Experience Job#: 7236
Do you love developing valuable solutions to make it easy for mobile users to control their world from anywhere?
Do you live/want to live/ in South Florida and work with other top software engineers?
Would you like to join a world class, massive, international financial organization building advanced technology platforms?
If this is interesting to you, or someone you can think of, please read on:
These are the Must have skills & experience:
- 5+ years experience in mobile development and 3+ years with JAVA/Kotlin on Android platform.
- Familiar with Android SDK (level 21 and later) and open-source libraries such as Glide, Retrofit, Dagger2, etc..
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, implementation and maintenance
- Hands-on experienced with development tools such as Android Studio, Gradle, Emulator etc..
- Hands-on experience with software design pattern such as MVC, MVP, and MVVM
- Hands-on experience with automated testing via JUnit and platform specific frameworks like Robolectric and Espresso
- Experience with Web services such as RESTful and SOAP etc..
- Experience with build processes, continuous integration and source control systems such as Git, Jenkins etc..
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
These are the Nice to have skills & experience:
- A University or College degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Knowledge of security protocols such as OAuth and OpenID.
- Knowledge of analytics tool such as Dynatrace, SonarQube, Crashlytics
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Agile.
- Knowledge of MFC frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone.
- Development and platforms: Windows, Unix/Linux, Websphere, Jboss
- Experience in leading/mentoring technical team members
- Experience working with a distributed team with both onshore and offshore developers.
We love to share $1,000 referral success bonuses.