Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 561-953-8800, Toll free 866-584-5955
SAP contract Program Manager Finance, Procurement, SD, OTC, Warehouse
Role: Contract SAP Program Manager, Finance, Procurement, OTC, Warehouse Location: Los Angeles, CA, onsite & partially remote Compensation: Highly competitive California hourly rate Job Type: Contract approximately 1 year project Job#: 7254
Responsibilities: As a result of a large corporate acquisition, your role is to lead the Program Management of a large-scale integration and implementation of multiple SAP modules and technologies, including Finance, Procurement, Order to Cash, Vistex, Hybris, and Warehouse Management.
The role is physically based in Los Angeles with a combination of onsite work and partial remote work options.
- Reporting to the Director of the PMO, the SAP Program Manager is responsible for the planning, execution and management of complex and large deliverables.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for this transformation effort.
- Responsible for overall quality and adherence to the schedule and budget for the project.
- Coordinate project timeline with her/his teams to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the project managers in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the projects.
- Manage program level status, metrics, issues and risks and oversee overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables.
- Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement.
- Extensive experience in managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Attending and participating in discussions with Senior management and CxO level people and be able to influence their decision.
- Minimum of 10 years of total experience in SAP Implementations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
- At least Five full life cycle SAP implementations as an SAP Project Manager with multi-module implementations (Finance, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
- A minimum of 10 years prior SAP consulting or equivalent industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master's Degree desired.
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues.
- Provide project leadership to include ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and actively participate and execute high value business solutions. Role includes program planning and deployment, budget management, P&L management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and software development.
- Strong problem solver. Strong communicator. Highly collaborative. Strong C-Level executive presence.
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem-solving skills.
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Fluent in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Evaluate, plan for, and drive organizational change. Assist in managing the approach, tools and processes that will be used to support business transition events.
- Strong experience in Microsoft office suite of tools, strong experience with MS Project and JIRA (Agile Project Management).
- Leading multiple Scrum teams to successfully complete work through constant and clear communication, strong leadership, and development of relationships amongst team members, client peer group, and all stakeholders.
- PMP and CSM certifications desired.
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams.
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements.
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.