We specialize in recruitment and staffing for SaaS and Software companies.
We offer a unique one-stop-shop for software companies by providing an end-to-end talent solution. We staff and place tech professionals that lead these companies, engineer the products, and those who market and sell them.
If you are seeking a partner specialized in the software industry that provides a complete talent solution, look no further! Last year 78% of our company’s business stemmed from delivering specialized talent to SaaS and traditional software companies targeting healthcare, financial services, travel, hospitality and several other vertical industries.
We fill the following roles day in and day out:
Software Company Leadership (CEO, VP, Director, Line Managers)
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Planning: Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners
- Architecture: Data Architect, PaaS/SaaS Software Architects
- Front end design and development: UI/UX Designers, Front-End Developers
- Software Engineering: Scrum Masters, .NET Developers, Java Developers
- Software Testing: QA, Software Test Engineers
- Software Documentation: Technical Writers and Editors
- Implementation: Configuration Analysts, Deployment specialists, Release Managers, RTE
- Security and Maintenance: DBAs, System/Network Engineers, Security Engineers and Devops Engineers
Sales Leadership (Regional, National, Global)
Technical Sales and Marketing
- Software Business Development
- Customer Success Managers
- Tech Sales Professionals/Account Managers
Our team of tech industry professionals have proven themselves again and again, stepping in to successfully fill challenging roles in weeks, that often have gone months unfilled.
Starting with our leadership, we have several decades of experience working with software industry companies. We have the expertise and deep talent network to provide you with top tier talent.
At PROTECH, our partnership mentality and thought leadership enable us to function as a trusted adviser to software companies of all sizes – from start-ups to Fortune 500.